Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 3: I Think I Did...

This is the first day I think I did everything right. No eating out, no mystery ingredients, no nuts, no soy, no dairy, no gluten, and no sulfites. Lots (LOTS) of produce, brown rice and olive oil (and a little dark chocolate). The breathing is still tough--I've had a hard time catching my breath all day and I struggled for half an hour on the elliptical trainer tonight. It suddenly got pretty chilly here, and the cold, dry air could have something to do with it. I'm still trying to wait until this weekend before getting cranky if the breathing isn't easier.

In other news, thank you to everyone who has passed along tips and recipes, put me in touch with friends who've dealt with some of the same issues, made food adhering to my obnoxious list of requirements, and just generally been really supportive. I have a couple of recipes on deck that I'm looking forward to trying and am starting to feel like I just might be able to pull this off...

No comments:

Post a Comment