Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 5: Sunflower Seed Butter Is..

...delicious!

I finally made it to Whole Foods tonight. I wasn't expecting much from the sunflower seed butter, but when I was checking out, the guy who was bagging my groceries stopped in his tracks to say how much he loved sunflower seed butter and that he thought it was better than peanut butter. And... he was right! It's really good!

While at the store I also got the stuff I needed to make some stuff. An the lentil soup is good, too. Recipe is here (thank you, Emily):
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/lentil-soup-recipe/index.html
I used red lentils and added some cayenne. It's really good and instead of a "taste" I ended up having about three cups.

Looking forward to corn flakes and hemp milk for breakfast...

No comments:

Post a Comment